Saturday, January 30, 2010

Days 21-30

Here are photo's 21-30 I just don't have the time to post a pic everyday, but I manage to take several pics everyday. Today is Aria's 8th birthday we are doing cake tomorrow. I will take a pic of it and please don't pass it on to the cake wrecks blog LOL


Cady being her adorable self!
Another page out of the uber cool princess pop-up book
This is my favorite thing hanging in my living room
Morgan wasn't feeling well and taking advantage of Mom & dad's comfy new bed.
this is what is on top of my stove.. very interesting I know!

another snowy day on top of the mountain, and part of one of our 13 HUGE pine trees on our property.. I despise pine needles..


Today's bargain I got this magnetic dry erase calendar for 80% off
Morgan's latest art work, notice the kitten is as big as her 14 month old sister
Morgan's Chore list
Happy Birthday Aria, we woke her up @ 6:30am for B'day breakfast and presents before Daddy had to head off to work till late this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment